Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network data

TPP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi look been having data trouble for the last 3 weeks, it works they don't,  switched phone off took out sim card, starts up fine, then start using the data it stops, could you see if my phone number can be reset or a new sim card please. I've tried support they come back to say they sorted? No they haven't data still stops working for about 10 mins then comes back on?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148695 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@TPP 

This is a customer to customer community, not O2, so we cannot access your account, sorry.

Pop in store with photo ID for a free sim swap.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8900 Posts
  • 200 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148695 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

In this case there is no network issue to deal with which is why I didn't post pointless links.

This is a known issue which is either fixed by a sim swap or in extreme cases, a network disconnection.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4