Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My o2 phone

Dionne1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Just to let you know am not happy with 02 had no phone for month and I’ve paid my months plan I will b cancelling my contract not happy
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Dionne1
  • 11 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
This is a joke had no one phoning to see if it’s fixed
Message 2 of 6

Dionne1
  • 11 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

This was a present for my daughter and now has no phone I need it sorted ASAP x 

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144205 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Dionne1 

This isn't O2 so no one from O2 will see your posts.

If you stop paying without the proper cancellation, O2 will send debt collectors after you to reclaim the cost of the contract.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Nick_selkent
Level 3: Thinker
  • 41 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
You are forgetting we are in a middle of a pandemic, less people are working but the same amount of work is required. There are a lot of people self isolating and myself I am waiting for a repair.

All you can do is call them 08081004439 between 9 and 6. Yes you will probably have to wait a bit but like I said, it's not an easy time.

Witholding payments will only end up with disconnection, bad credit report and a demand to pay the contract in full.
Message 5 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Dionne1 Follow this guide if you wish to cancel: Cancelling Your Contract - A Guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 6