Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account payment

Rebeccacronin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I have account from name rebecca Cronin, I am not able to pay at moment as do not have money, can I put on hold my payments for previous and next month until i have money.
I get paid dec
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Hi @Rebeccacronin this is not o2 customer services so no one here will call you.
Please also remove your number as this is a public forum and as such your phone number is available to the world...
You really need to call o2 to discuss this. Ways to contact them are on the link below:
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Rebeccacronin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am not able to phone so I can answer your call, **personal info**

Message 2 of 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Hi @Rebeccacronin this is not o2 customer services so no one here will call you.
Please also remove your number as this is a public forum and as such your phone number is available to the world...
You really need to call o2 to discuss this. Ways to contact them are on the link below:
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23060 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Rebeccacronin  You can call customer service for free from any phone on 0800 032 1402. Borrow a phone from a friend if you need to. You must speak to customer service. They will put you on a payment management scheme, but it will restrict your phone usage until you get your bills paid in full.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4