cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My O2 is showing as Bill Paid, when I know it hasn't been paid, and won't let me pay them anything.

YazooCrusha
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've included a screenshot of what I can see when I log into my O2 account - now I know I have not paid £32.13 nor £27.12 - as there is no trace of this on my bank account, and I just know personally I've not made any payments. 

However, I know I did pay the total of £32.22 which was due for my bill in March (this time no devicve costs due, as I had recently just upgraded to a new phone - hence the device plan costs). I also see this payment reflected in my bank account, and on the same day March 11th. I do not pay via Direct Debit, always pay over the phone or online using my credit card. 

I've noticed that when I click view airtime bill I see the following below, and it tells me my next bill is due on the 25th of April and Balance is £0 - do you think it will let me pay tomorrow, and the bill showing as paid is a possible error? 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

DBoyo88
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am having this issue also.. just tried to pay my bill and it will not let me pay anything
Message 2 of 10

YazooCrusha
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can you confirm you're getting the exact same issue as me - in terms it's telling you the bill is paid green ticks etc - despite you knowing you've not paid it?

Message 3 of 10

DBoyo88
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
That's right.. it tells me I have nothing to pay. And the device payment is the same
Message 4 of 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122384 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Deleted by me

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 10

YazooCrusha
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Exactly, I bet a lot of customers would not of questioned it and would understandbly believe their bills have been paid and everything is up to date - and the money they would of used to pay the bill could of been spent on something else, unbeknownst to them their bill hasn't actually been paid, leaving them in arrears with O2 during a global pandemic. You can't even speak to O2 customer services about it, as I am not sure if this would even be considered urgent. 

Message 6 of 10

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9992 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
Do you normally pay your bill by Direct Debit?

If you do then the amount will show as paid until your bank return it unpaid this can be as long as 5 days, so o2 like every other merchant shows it as paid until this come through...
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 7 of 10

YazooCrusha
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No - I said I don't pay my bills by direct debit. 

Message 8 of 10

Here21
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm experiencing this issue too
Message 9 of 10

Bethany157
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics