cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving from tesco

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had a tesco mobile number for about a year now and i'm thinking about changing networks to 02 but keep the same number.
02 have a section on their website about keeping your number, but tesco have nothing so i was wandering how i go about keeping my number, but changing networks
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ask Tesco Mobile for your PAC (Porting Authorisation Code) shortly before you want to move to O2. Get an O2 SIM/phone and give them the PAC. Three days later or thereabouts the number will be transferred to your new SIM.

See http://www.mobilevenue.co.uk/blog-home/ ... ing-guide/
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
You gould always have a word with super tesco 'daveman'...he'd be delighted but tell all the wonderful iphone deals and you would me mad to leave grin
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had a tesco mobile number for about a year now and i'm thinking about changing networks to 02 but keep the same number.
02 have a section on their website about keeping your number, but tesco have nothing so i was wandering how i go about keeping my number, but changing networks

replace "tesco have nothing" with "I have been unable to locate the appropriate information on their web site"

Here you go - direct from the Tescos web site:

If you wish to take your Tesco Mobile number to another network, please call our Customer Care on 0845 301 4455 to request the PAC number.
Message 4 of 4