Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Montlhy Bills

Kimmcp
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Where do I begin i cant raise a complaint as no one is ever available in that department. I received an email from 02 advising me I could terminate my contract with them due to me being on an old Carphone warehouse contract FREE OF CHARGE.... there is no such thing apparently as I have been charged £100's of pound each month due to admin errors I get mistakes happen but 4 months in a row your having a laugh this is people money your playing about with!!!! 

Last month I was told this is now all sorted only to receive a bill today stating they have now moved the early termination fee which should be "FREE" on to my IPAD contract which is against the law as this is 2 separate accounts. 

02 is by far the most unhelpful, useless customer and there customer care is non existent unless you buy a brand new and pay ridiculous money for a new handset.

I will no doubt have someone jump on here seeing how they can help but believe me I am past giving you chances my direct debits will get cancelled and we will soon see who calls who first … little hint it wont be me. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@megjess@O2Daniel, or @O2Emma can you please advise @Kimmcp?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Bambino I will pick this up thanks 🙂

signature
Message 3 of 4

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Kimmcp Sorry to hear you are having billing issues I can private message you so can look into this for you.

signature
Message 4 of 4