cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing text messages

Anonymous
Not applicable

For the past week or so I have not been able to send a text to my partner. Never been a problem before. I am on O2 pay monthly with a Nokia. She is on Orange PAYG using a Samasung

I receive text messages from her. Phone calls either way are not a problem. Neither phone has a blocked sender / contact.

I suspect that it may have been an intermittent problem in the past for the past week not a single text gets through!

Text messages are received from other contacts.

I suspect a phone problem as we can swap sims and send  / receive texts without a problem.

Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
The Samsung has a separate blocked list in message settings for texts - Check there also.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
The Samsung has a separate blocked list in message settings for texts - Check there also.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had already checked block list numbers. A first glance - nothing! can you believe my number was blocked on line 7. How did this happen - and no it was not intentional!!
Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
and no it was not intentional!!

so she says wink lol

Currently using:
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and welcome to the community.

Sounds like your issue is resolved. We are glad to have helped.
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you! Have been having exactly the same problem, but all the solutions seemed to be for iphones and nothing else, will try this on girlfriend's Samsung and hopefully it will work.
Message 6 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you! Have been having exactly the same problem, but all the solutions seemed to be for iphones and nothing else, will try this on girlfriend's Samsung and hopefully it will work.

It should do @Anonymous  Please let us know how you get on.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
yep, solved in seconds once I found my way around the Samsung, blocked on line 6, thanks everyone for solution.
Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
yep, solved in seconds once I found my way around the Samsung, blocked on line 6, thanks everyone for solution.

Glad its sorted now...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9