Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing sim

AnaV
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there, ordered a sim only contract on the 10th and still don't have a SIM card delivered. I phoned and emailed many times but since covid-19 it's impossible to get in touch with O2. After 20 phonecalls and emails I got another SIM reordered and that's one is lost now too as it hasn't arrived and it's been some time.

What can I do? Very tempted to cancel but in a pickle here - just moved, no broadband and because of covid-19 can't get any until June-july. So was relying on this SIM with unlimited data but it's not here!!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 2 of 6

AnaV
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm a new customer. Switched over from Three because they have no signal or service in my area at the moment and I need to be able to use my data to work from home. The thing is rushed into applying PAC to keep old number, now I don't have any active SIM at all until I receive the O2 one
Message 3 of 6

AnaV
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You need to keep rebooting the phone with the new sim every hour.

If it hasn't connected to the network in the morning you need to call O2

Numbers to try in the link. around 8am is the best time to get through

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Message 5 of 6

AnaV
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@jonsie reboot what if I still don't have a SIM card from O2? It's been dispatched on the 11th. I've called many times they tell me on the phone they can't help me, most of the times get turned down instantly as at the moment they only handle leave and upgrade requests.
Message 6 of 6