Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing order on account and bill

mcflappers
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ordered an item just under 2 weeks ago, last Tuesday 14/6 DHL admitted they have lost it.

been in touch with o2 every day since then almost, to get this item removed from my account as my statement is due and if it is not removed I will get charged for it.

customer services have not acted on their words because as of Sunday 19/6 it is still on my account as an active plan… which it is not because I never received the item 

or SIM card.

My statement is due on the 23/6.

I have emailed the complaints email, I have tried several times on the phone, I’ve even tried on Facebook and on the my o2 messaging thing. It’s still on my account. What on earth can I do? 

PLEASE for the love of all that is good, do not tell me all I can do is ring because it doesn’t work. I’ve tried, repeatedly and can provide screenshots to show how often I have rang o2.

I don’t want my other services (phone) to get cut off but I refuse to pay for something I have not received. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

I will tag the O2 account advisors who will be on tomorrow morning. @O2Sarah- or @O2Ryan can you please assist @mcflappers?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Bambino 

@mcflappers I will private message you so I can look into this 

Message 3 of 3