Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Voucher code - Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro

ElliottS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is anyone else still having issues with a missing voucher code?

I bought the S23 256 GB base model back on 30/09/23 with the earphones being the final deciding factor.

I've contacted O2 3-4 times through their phone line for them to say I should wait a week for the code, I got a more concrete answer back in early February saying they were "currently working through August's orders". On top of countless times through their labyrinth of a chat service when contacting an agent tells me they're going to "put me through to someone" which just puts me back to square one of trying to reach someone, I've emailed their complaints department twice with no response (even checking junk).

I'm really disheartened with the dire communication on the matter with nothing being clear as to what's happening. it's been half a year since the purchase and I just feel left in the dark on the matter with it feeling like a con. If O2 cannot follow through on an offer, why even bother offering it in the first place.

Edit: I've also contacted through their Instagram account to be told you will receive a code ASAP which was just over a week ago.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145091 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Roys_710 

Sounds like you need help from @Dave-O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 11 of 14

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36553 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

As per the guide, most offers end with:

"please drop me a PM or contact our Social Team here " ("me" being @Dave-O2)

All in the guide, as indicated above.

Message 12 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145091 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

lol

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 13 of 14

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 692 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Thanks @MI5@pgn 

@Roys_710 So i can check the latest on this, can you please drop me a PM with your mobile number?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 14 of 14