cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing faith with O2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is any one really losing faith with O2 and seeing that the service is getting worse and not better. I've with O2 from the start even before it was O2 (bt genie) I even got my home phone and broadband and I have always been happy,with them. Then they sell of the home phone and broadband, and now you can't even email the customer service they expect you to phone them and sit on hold for hours. Or you could send them a letter, how out of date is that?
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Really?? 5 Mins to max to write an email compaired to 10 seconds to phone 2 minutes on the options then at least 15 minutes on hold waiting for an abvisor if your lucky!
I have lost count how many lunch breaks i have lost trying to get through to talk to an advisor.
Message 11 of 15

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Did you send a PM to Toby, who has offered to help?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks but I ended up calling O2 which took a lot longer than 5 min, but I did get it sorted. I'm great full for the help you guys have given me, but I'm just a little unsure about who to totally trust on these community sites and a not to comfortable about given any personal details to other members.
Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cliff,

Toby is an employee of 02 not a customer so you would have been safe communicating with him.

That said, Glad you got sorted.

Message 14 of 15

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks but I ended up calling O2 which took a lot longer than 5 min, but I did get it sorted. I'm great full for the help you guys have given me, but I'm just a little unsure about who to totally trust on these community sites and a not to comfortable about given any personal details to other members.

Well seeing this community is part of the O2 main site and it says "Community Co-ordinator" beside Toby's name implies you would have been fine.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 15 of 15