cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long term customer rewards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sometimes i think i can be very nieve. 

I just upgraded my phone yesterday in a bit of a panic, a month early, due to my existing handset refusing to charge. I paid the excess on my contract and have agreed to a more expensive contract on a new handset and data that means i will be paying approx £55 per month (an increase of £20 per month). Whilst this is a lot of money this is the first time i have treated myself to one of the lastest handsets.  

I am now kicking myself, having spoken to colleagues and friends I am advised that many of them negotiate discounts on their upgrades or boltons if they have been a client for a while. 

I have been a client of o2 for well over a decade and have had a pay monthly contract on the same number the whole time. In addition the first couple of years i was living abroad and spending in the region of £200 per month, I have paid thousand and thousands of pounds to o2 over the years and when i think about it is a little sad that there is littlerally no acknowledgement or reward for being a long term customer.  I appreciate why they don't reward clients of a year or two, but over 5? and certainly over 10years i think should warrant acknowledgement at the least. 

do any other long term clients have the same experience?

Kat

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Must admit I thought it was 14 days cooling off whether bought instore or online. The above confirms it.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I thought I was right about instore returns that confirms it
Message 12 of 15

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I'm glad that my confirmation has been confirmed. slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 13 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I was very young when I was confirmed. ....

Fantastic

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 15 of 15