cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KEEP NO O2 PAYG TO O2 PAYG

Anonymous
Not applicable

THE SIM FROM MY OLD PHONE WONT FIT MY NEW PHONE WHAT DO I DO ? THEY ARE BOTH O2 PAY AS YOU GO.

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149342 Posts
  • 681 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Here you go

http://swapmysim.o2.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
  • 149342 Posts
  • 681 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Just do a sim swop.
I'll get you the link.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 11

MI5
  • 149342 Posts
  • 681 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Here you go

http://swapmysim.o2.co.uk/
Message 3 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 125927 Posts
  • 1016 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

If you need a new sim becaue your old one doesn't fit into your new phone then order one here

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go/  Or contact customer services to request one... http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus  or better still go instore and pick up a new one and they will do the swap for you

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 11

MI5
  • 149342 Posts
  • 681 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
It read to me that they already had the sim....?
"THEY ARE BOTH O2 PAY AS YOU GO."
Message 5 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 125927 Posts
  • 1016 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
It read to me that they already had the sim....?
"THEY ARE BOTH O2 PAY AS YOU GO."

I see what you mean Rich... but the way it was written I also saw this "THE SIM FROM MY OLD PHONE WONT FIT MY NEW PHONE" So I covered that...not knowing whether it was the size of the new sim that was an issue?

Not very clear I'm afraid slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 11

MI5
  • 149342 Posts
  • 681 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Well it's all there now anyways slight_smile
Message 7 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 125927 Posts
  • 1016 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Well it's all there now anyways slight_smile

True....and the title does include KEEP NO which is probably keeping number...so a waiting game really...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 11

MI5
  • 149342 Posts
  • 681 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Yup
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your help i will try the link and let you know how it goes thank you

Message 10 of 11