Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just paid off contract

Sophie1997
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've just ungraded my phoned and paid off my refresh plan. I've recycled my phone for £170 bank transfer when will this money go into my account?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

@Sophie1997 

Payment

We can pay you by either cheque, bank transfer, PayPal, or bill credit (bill credit only applicable to O2 customers). Whichever you choose, as soon as we receive and process your order you'll get paid within 5 working days. Bill credit customers will have their account credited to the next monthly bill. Please note: if your bill is printed within 3 days of your payment confirmation, the credit will appear in the following months bill. Bill credit will be applied as Airtime Credit for O2 Refresh customers.

Please note: Bill credit will be applied as Airtime Credit for O2 Refresh customers.

https://www.o2recycle.co.uk/faqs.aspx

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Sophie1997 wrote:
I've just ungraded my phoned and paid off my refresh plan. I've recycled my phone for £170 bank transfer when will this money go into my account?

@Sophie1997  Normally when they accept the phone back into the warehouse and sign it off. However, this could take a lot longer now due to the current crisis. You could ask O2 if you can get through

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Sophie1997
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So 5 working days? How do I send them the phone I've recycled back?
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

@Sophie1997 wrote:
So 5 working days? How do I send them the phone I've recycled back?

See Sending your item in the FAQ's

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5