cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just A Thought For O2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello
And how is everyone doing hope u all are good and well...

Just was thinking about something for few days so i thought i would share it with O2 and the community..
Like T Mobile and EE offer unlimited data on 3g ive tried it for a month and it was really good always a good and fast connection...
They got EE for there cap data for 4g like etc 4gb data or 10gb data...

Why dont O2 do something like that and let 3g be unlimited and introduce different 4g bundles....
I mean EE and T Mobile i dont really like em but after trying T Mobile for a month it was really good..not that i can say about O2 i wish i could...
I know some ppl may not like this idea of mine and some may do like it...
Just saying its my opinion and a thought...
I know its not possible by O2....
Cus alot of ppl abuse the unlimited data nowadays were ppl like myself dont and when we do need it we cant use it because its too slow....

Anyways hope everyones good and enjoy the rest of ur day...
Message 1 of 60
59 REPLIES 59

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah i will contact o2 and disscuss that with them..
I didnt know i could do that

Bambino
Message 21 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable

No worries.

As o2 terms and conditions state the service is not fault free or available everywhere, which a person signs up to your pretty much contracted until it runs its course or pay out of the contract by paying however months you have left off .

To date ive not spoken to anyone who has had their contract quashed unless they had a gagging order applied as part of the deal. 

Message 22 of 60

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144828 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
You have to go through the official complaints process but they do cancel free in some circumstances....
http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe piperdog123 gets a reduction on his monthly tariff amount but I cannot recall anyone saying they quashed their contract.

Have you MI5 ?

Message 24 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh ok
I will give them a call and talk to O2 about it...try to cancel it because it started troubling me again..
It was working fine for a couple of days..
Message 25 of 60

MI5
  • 144828 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
Yes I know of people who have but you have to return the handset too - This was pre refresh deals though so I guess now they try and talk you into paying off the handset so you can keep it then just cancel the airtime.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 26 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well at least lifeishard2014 now is armed with possible avenues when speaking to customer service.

Paying off the handset which can be more pricey thsn buying it sim free is harsh.

Id prefer returning the hardware and walk away ! 

Message 27 of 60

MI5
  • 144828 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
That may still be an option for all we know but the complaints process will advise.....

Currently using:
Message 28 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah thanks guys helped me and given me advice on what to do....
I will let u know what happened
slight_smile
Message 29 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck and do please let us know how you get on with Customer Services.

Message 30 of 60