cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming call charges

Anonymous
Not applicable

Would I be correct in thinking that the listed PAYG prices apply to incoming calls as well as outgoing?  i.e. if someone phones me, then I am paying for the priviledge, and at the same rate as if I were calling them?  If not, are there any charges to me for incoming calls and at what rates? 

I'm taliking about vanilla phone calls, not packaged minutes, btw.

thanks

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144072 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
The only time you pay for calls incoming is if you are roaming an a different network.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 144072 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
The only time you pay for calls incoming is if you are roaming an a different network.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

There is no charge for incoming calls.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, thanks

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've only come across something like that in the States where a person pays to receive a text message.
Message 5 of 9

jonsie
  • 93154 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am continually getting calls from an 0843 number. I never answer them but my balance comes up straight away and am sure I am charged. Calls that go to voice mail which I do not access seem to be charged as well. I am Pay as You Go with O2 and a Blackberry phone. Whats going on here?

paul

Message 7 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

There are no charges for incoming calls in the UK.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 144072 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Balance notifications will come up after every call or if you send a text. This feature can be turned off by contacting CS if you don't want it, but as above, incoming calls are not chargeable, ever.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9