Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to speak about my contract please

Theperfectfit
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I haven’t been able to call 8002 or through landline as I don’t use it.i need to speak to somebody regarding not being able to call out.i have medical issues and need to call relatives 24/7 if needed.please could someone call my back as my o2 app logs me in but then comes up with opps this service isn’t available to me yet. Even though I have been in contract with yourself for over a year.i am going round and round in circles trying to get someone to call me

my details are

[removed]

thank you 

[mod edit: as this is a public post we'd ask members not to post their personal details. Thanks 😊]

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Theperfectfit
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you I thought I was writing a email to customer support.would you possibly have a email I could contact them by

Message 2 of 13

TallTrees
  • 11026 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 362 Solutions

Customer services or support do not have email communications @Theperfectfit 

You need to use telephone or social media 

HERE

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Have you got a relative that can assist?

You can use their phone to call o2 customer services. 

PS O2 CUSTOMER SERVICES WILL NOT CALL YOU ..

You need to call them with a borrowed phone

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 13

Theperfectfit
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Nope all alone

Thank you though

Message 4 of 13

Theperfectfit
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can I ask what media platform are o2 on for me to chat with.as I’m getting errors with my o2 app

Message 5 of 13

TallTrees
  • 11026 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 362 Solutions

Sorry couldn't help you @Theperfectfit 

I just thought as you needed to call relatives 24/7 that they could assist you call o2 customer services. 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 6 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146940 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Theperfectfit 

Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 7 of 13

TallTrees
Level 50: Versatile
  • 11026 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 362 Solutions

Could you uninstall the o2 app and then reinstall it? Or is that a bit too techy ?  @Theperfectfit 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 8 of 13

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23532 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3747 Solutions

@Theperfectfit There are many alternatives for you to be able to call out.

You have internet access, so download Skype Guide: A Guide to Skype and ask your relatives to do the same. You can call or video call them for free.

If you have WiFi access on your phone you can download and install WhatsApp. If your relatives do the same you can call, text, or video call for free.

Also if you have WiFi access you can use WiFi calling from your phone: Wifi and 4G Calling explained | O2

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 9 of 13

Theperfectfit
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thank you bambino I have Skype,WhatsApp and alike but I still need to chat with a o2 agent.ill try removing the o2 app and re download it

thank you

Message 10 of 13