Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I suddenly can't call premium numbers

Alextotal09
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have no spend cap, premium numbers have been enabled but cant call a number i previously could.

I've spend ages on chat speaking to agents without any luck, they enabled premium numbers, tried a reset and removed my spend cap. Any ideas what I can do?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149070 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

@Alextotal09 

Have you tried a reset of your network settings?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

Alextotal09
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have but no luck. Still can't call premium numbers, im currently on chat with o2 but going round in circles 

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 149070 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

What about a block in your phones settings then @Alextotal09 ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 7

Alextotal09
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ive had a look, none present. It seems something to do with o2 and settings their side. 

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 149070 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

@Alextotal09 

You haven't said what phone you have but this is for Android How to activate and use the call barring feature on my Samsung phone? | Samsung Gulf

Message 6 of 7

AL161
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same issue. On O2 monthly, there are no restrictions or barring (the settings no longer exist on iPhone) but unable to ring EU business numbers. I spoke to O2 technical help regarding the matter + they created a case. I phoned several days later only to be told that although I had a case number the case had not been forwarded to the specific team. They created another case. No news so far.  

Furthermore, this summer I experienced other problems with O2 as well.

First of all O2 e-sim on my phone stopped working whilst I was in France/Italy. Leaving me unable to use my banking apps; no mobile; etc. etc. Huge problems and stress!!! Hours on hotel landline phone with O2 no help whatsoever; they are unable to replace E-sim whilst you are abroad! I even spend three hours in Apple Store in Nice attempting to transfer e-sim to a new phone, still no luck. On my return O2 provided a new physical SIM. I converted the physical SIM to e-SIM  using my iphone. No-one was able to ring me, but I was able to ring out.  I spoke to  O2 technical help and a lady without asking me disactivated my e-sim, leaving me without a phone yet again for three days! Appaling service!

Message 7 of 7