Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't pay my bill

Mishuhere25
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I tried yesterday to pay my bill on My02, but the payment failed and my money still went out from my bank account
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

O2Orlanda
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 29 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Hi mishuhere25 It can take up to 24 hours to clear via the app, but I would suggest calling customer service on 0800 587 4005 and update them on the situation they may be able to advise, the number above is a faster number to get through so you shouldn’t be waiting to long.
hope this helps.
signature
Message 2 of 5

O2Sophie
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 234 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Hi, Mishuhere,

I would advise you to ring o2 customer services on 0800 587 4005 and discuss this with them. They will be able to sort this out for you.

signature
Message 3 of 5

O2Karl
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

Hi @Mishuhere25 

Have you spoken to O2/Bank to confirm the payment was taken? There can be a number of reasons for this.

I would start by talking to O2 on 202 they should be able to help you when the automated system asks why you are calling say 'Speak to Somone', and if they confirm no payment was made you will need to speak to the bank as we can't look into individual accounts within the community. 

I hope this information helps you get this sorted out.

signature
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @Mishuhere25 , let us know if you need any furter advice on this one. As it's been a few days now, hope you got the payment sorted ok in the end. slight_smile

Message 5 of 5