Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am waiting for my sim to activate

Nassertilli
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got my phone stolen   thought it would be faster to get  a e sim but my phone didn't have the option to activate it so I ordered a plastic sim and then that I found out after trying alsorts in the setting and going to a phone shop for advice still would not activate it would not even let me send SWAP to the number,which was what i was toms to do by a email.So  I Phone up  customer service and the agent informs me that I should of been sent a a pre-activated  sim so he said he would send out another sim why was that not done the first time by the first agent,then he mentioned he could do it his end but it would take 24 hours(AGAIN WHY WAS THIS NOT DONE FIRST TIME)so we went for that option and it's still not working AND ITS MORE THAN 24HRS AND IN TOTAL 2WEEKS NO SIM MY PARTNER CANNOT WORK WITHOUT A PHONE AND ALSO HE TRADES AND HE IS LOSSSIMG MONEY WITH NOT BEEN ABLE TO TRADE,I can't get help on live chat as you need a code  sent to your phone to register a new device which is so stupid as obviously my SIM is not working to receive the code or never know anything so stupid does anyone have any advice until customer service opens contact customer service out of hours

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38197 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Did you follow advice in Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it @Nassertilli? O2 normally bar SIM, Phone and Account in such cases, and have difficulty removing all bars Guide: O2 BARs afterwards.

Reach out to them on Twitter or FB, link below has the ways - after 8am in the morning. Good luck.

Message 2 of 2