cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long for PAC code to be transferred onto O2 account

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

I have recently joined O2 from Vodafone and completed the O2 form for transferring a number. I provided a PAC code that I got from Vodafone however my number is yet to be transferred. How long does this usually take and am I being impatient as its now been 3 days? lol...

Many thanks

Amy

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymoushas been around a while now and it's great to see experiences posted to help others wink

Agree @jonsie ... lets hope for more from @Anonymous Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @AmyChristie86 and welcome to the community. Let us know how you get on please and if you need help/advise or any other questions do not hesitate to ask us.

Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'll try slight_smile

Ps... How do I @ tag other users into messages?
Message 13 of 17

MI5
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

Use the reply button (not quick reply) and type @Anonymous No spaces between @ and name and you should see a list pop up to select from.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's what I thought (like facebook, Twitter etc...) but it isn't working. I am on an iPad... Is that why @MI5
Message 15 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ohhhh it did work.... I didn't get a list come up though, I just wrote @ and your username
Message 16 of 17

MI5
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Sometimes you have to wait a bit for the list to appear, but yes, that's the process slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 17