cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I manage contact numbers in my family plan?

C2825
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. 

I use to have a bolt on called something along the lines of family bolt on where I was able to add up to a certain amount of o2 numbers and receive discount towards my bills for each additional number added. I can no longer find this. 

o2 chat advised this has now been changed and renamed as Multisave family discount? However it states on the website the minimum is 20% discount and more for additional connections. Before I just upgraded my phone contract on the same number refresh, I was only getting 10% discount? Plus since I upgraded, I am no longer getting the discount. I texted the word LOYALTY to 21500 however it stated this… Sorry, we can't add a Family Plan discount to (my number). It's because this is the lead number and these discounts only apply to additional connections.

For me it’s confusing to understand because I’m no longer getting this discount when I upgraded less than 28 days ago. There is no way of managing the numbers I have under my o2 app or my account via website like you use to be able to do when it was called o2 family bolt on. Can anyone help? Is there a way I can manage this and see the numbers I have listed, add/amend contact numbers?? O2 chat doesn’t seem of any help at all. Thanks. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35049 Posts
  • 221 Topics
  • 1557 Solutions

That Family group for five separate O2 numbers, free calls between them, was done away with a year or more ago, @C2825 - your Family deal now is covered in this guide: Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

That's O2 for you. 🙄

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35049 Posts
  • 221 Topics
  • 1557 Solutions

That Family group for five separate O2 numbers, free calls between them, was done away with a year or more ago, @C2825 - your Family deal now is covered in this guide: Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

That's O2 for you. 🙄

Message 2 of 2