cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Historical data useage

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am due an upgrade in the next month or so, in order to find the best contract for me (without paying for something I don't need) I wondered if there is any way of discovering my historical data useage over the course of the existing contract?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144347 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
You can go back through your bills in "My O2" or call CS who will give you an average for the last 3 months.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144347 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
You can go back through your bills in "My O2" or call CS who will give you an average for the last 3 months.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes,

Thanks for that, after I had posted the question I had a quick look on the historical bills and all the information is there.

Thanks again

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144347 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
No probs slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4