Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Chromebook

IanO52
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have purchased an S21 FE 5G with the free gift of the samsung chromebook. Unfortunately the pages i have been given by customer service are showing page not found? I have seen a few similar posts but am no wiser. Can anyone she'd light on the answer please?

Message 1 of 17
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37301 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

@IanO52 - this is the route you need to take to complain - Resolver, near the end of the page, works quite well in my experience: https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Screenshot_20220910-194548.png

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12396 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1149 Solutions

"Borrowed" from another memeber @IanO52 

Login to Samsung Members App
S21 FE 5G promotional banner
Go under Bennefits
Click on the "CLAIM YOUR GALEXY TAB"
REDEEM NOW
Then you'll fill the form after you submit check your emails if the application was successful.

Hat tip to @MI5 for the info!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 17

ian14
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I'm currently having the same problem did you get this sorted in the end ?

I've been on my Samsung members app and nothing is there 

Regards 

Ian

Message 3 of 17

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37301 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

Seeing the same thing, @ian14 - see my answer to your other post.

Message 4 of 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147197 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions

Samsung have removed the claim page so I guess it has passed the time to claim now. 

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/O2chromebook2022/en-GB/support

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 17

IanO52
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi thanks for helping but I tried on Samsung members and they said the offer was finished. Straight away I rang customer service spoke to a lady in South Africa and she tried to help for around 80 mins. Then said she needed to speak to management and promised to ring me back today 10/9 but hasn't. It smacks to me like deceiving the customer to upgrade then slide out of the deal on their part. If I get no joy before my next payment I will stop my DD and guarantee someone will get in touch then. Being fair and honest works both ways and they aren't being.

Message 6 of 17

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7152 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

If you stop your DD someone will get into contact with you....a debt recovery agency!

Not a good idea if you want to keep your credit score up.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 7 of 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147197 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions

@IanO52 

It's nothing to do with O2 as it's a Samsung offer and they set the T&C's, so you need to take it up with Samsung.

Cancelling your O2 DD will just land you in a world of mess and they still won't contact you directly.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 8 of 17

IanO52
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Ian

Please see my reply above. It was O2 customer services I rang by the way.

Message 9 of 17

IanO52
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The offer was traded through O2 so if the offer is no longer available it shouldn't be advertised as part of an O2 deal. Simple they are wrongfully offering something. Which is unlawful

Message 10 of 17