cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud

Anonymous
Not applicable
I took contract of Samsung Galaxy s6 edge plus and 1 tablet free from o2 kirkgate shop bradford that time there was new years offer and it was for £58 after that time they keep charging me £72 every month I went back to the shop they said next week we will sort this out and it has been a year now they're still sorting that out and o2 company made my account default very good company everyone should try this.
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 is fraud company especially bradford kirkgate shop is fraud shop
Message 2 of 19

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Try contacting customer service or raise a complaint.
Details on this link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to the forum. I am really surprised that this has been allowed to go on for a year without any action taken. As advised above, you really need to make a complaint from the link given. If O2 are at fault they should hopefully refund the difference and make good any defaults on your account..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 19

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
The only way your account would default is if you didn't keep up with the payments. Reading between the lines, I think what's happened is you were being charged more than expected, you raised it but refused to pay the bills. It went down collections route and finally a default issued. You've not noticed this and decided O2 are at fault.

So, yes o2 may have made an error but if you kept knocking on their door they would have fixed it. Why didn't you manually pay what you believed to be the correct figure and dispute each bill. This would have stopped any collection action and would have made o2 look at this issue.

No sympathy from me I'm afraid.
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 5 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Curr946 I don't need any sympathy from you
Message 6 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't know who should I believe o2 or o2
Message 7 of 19

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I don't know who should I believe o2 or o2

You should be paying the basic contract price (as stated on your original order/receipt) plus any additional charges for services you use each month.

What does your original order state the combined tariff and device prices would be?

Remember, with refresh you get two charges per month for each device.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Secondly you tell me what you mean by buy one thing and get one free so I should not be charged for tablet the guy from shop was saying to me I am sorting this out and it's been a year he is still sorting that out when I ring customer services team they say you need to go back to shop and tell them what your issue is when I go to o2 shop guy who I got contract from saying I am sorting this out come next week come next week
Message 9 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Instead of 2 I was getting 4 MI5
Tablet should be free
Message 10 of 19