Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed number port from Virgin to o2

Sammipixie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I sent the pac code across to keep my old number when I received my new o2 sim card, and again on 22nd January (with a new pac code as the old one had expired) via the website, but the number has still not been changed yet.

I've seen some similar posts get help from support within the same day, so I'm hoping I can get some urgent help too as I don't think there's much time until the Virgin sim is cancelled now.

Please help! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10995 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 3130 Solutions

@Sammipixie 

If you have given notice on your Virgin Account, that could be the problem, as you are just meant to request the PAC code and not physically cancel the sim

I will tag @O2Ryan who should be able to help you

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 4

Sammipixie
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you. Unfortunately, l had no choice as Virgin cancelled my sim after changing my package to a different one despite telling me it was exactly the same plus one channel... Only realised this after they sent me an email to say they noticed I'm no longer on their Oomph package so are no longer entitled to the free sim, so they're cancelling it. It's been a headache trying to get the PAC codes as I've had to call them up instead of a simple message. Will teach me to be a lot more careful in future for sure! 

Message 3 of 4

O2Ryan
Former Staff
  • 146 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks for the tag ill send a message over now.

signature
Message 4 of 4