Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email

Povall
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi i got an email saying i have order something ?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124868 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7536 Solutions

@PovallIf the order number begins with N, there is no need to worry.

We recently received this update from o2.

"We advised customers of this change via email in May and that you'd receive a notification when this is complete. 

The out of bundle charges reduction is a free Bolt On that was added to accounts to reduce the cost of any out-bundle-usage. The Bolt On would be automatically removed when no longer active. The removal/modification is completed via an order.

You can check orders on your account in the My O2 app   https://www.o2.co.uk/help/apps/my-o2-app

Go to Support > Orders > Track my order > Select your mobile number.

Please refer to the email sent in May for additional information.

If you have any other questions about this, speak to customer service: How to find help & contact O2: A Guide - O2 Community

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124868 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7536 Solutions

@PovallIf the order number begins with N, there is no need to worry.

We recently received this update from o2.

"We advised customers of this change via email in May and that you'd receive a notification when this is complete. 

The out of bundle charges reduction is a free Bolt On that was added to accounts to reduce the cost of any out-bundle-usage. The Bolt On would be automatically removed when no longer active. The removal/modification is completed via an order.

You can check orders on your account in the My O2 app   https://www.o2.co.uk/help/apps/my-o2-app

Go to Support > Orders > Track my order > Select your mobile number.

Please refer to the email sent in May for additional information.

If you have any other questions about this, speak to customer service: How to find help & contact O2: A Guide - O2 Community

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 2