Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early termination fee in cooling off period

Tot1984
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have cancelled my contract within the cooling off period but I still have the early termination fee on my account. I have contacted customer services on numerous times to tell them it needs waiving due to being in the cooling off period. I have had emails from customer care stating there will be no early repayment fee but everyone I talk to on the phone says different then try to sort out the waiver. I can't access myo2 either due to porting my number out. I have been told to cancel my direct debit too but now with all the different information I have been told I just don't know who to believe. Can someone from O2 please help me.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147299 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28305 Solutions

@O2Ryan ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7172 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1592 Solutions

@Tot1984 I've replied to your other post re this being part of a package with Virgin.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 5

O2Ryan
Former Staff
  • 146 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the tag, ill send a private message over now.

signature
Message 4 of 5

cw226
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Tot1984 how did you resolve this, as I'm having the same issue.. Thanks

Message 5 of 5