Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double data

Colum1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How does my double data work with 02??   I’ve only 1gb left of one of my plan of 12gb (which surely should be 24gb) and 7 days to go to end of ‘month’!!   

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149940 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Colum1 

Your base tariff data is doubled so if your tariff was for 6gb you get 12 etc.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Colum1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Would you believe it wasn’t added to my account!!   Was on the phone today and was informed this. Will be ‘activated’ within 14 days!!   You wonder why this didn’t happen when taking contracts out!!  Same as Wi-Fi calling on iPhone. Had to call them to activate’.  😩

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149940 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

Yes, I can believe it !

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4