Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+

gadjet
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I recenty added the Disney+ to my account on the understanding that I would get a £2 discount off my bill but I've noticed that I'm even paying more that the £5.99 a month that Disney+ costs ??? My bill went from £40 to £46.44 I was expecting £43.99. Have I misunderstood something? Cheers, Phil
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@gadjet 

For sure if you started part way through the month you will have a pro rata charge for that month and then you will have the full charge for the following month too (remember you always pay a month in advance).

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@gadjet 

Firstly check your bill breakdown to see what the exact charges are http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 5

gadjet
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes I did that but I came away even more confused, there are line items with £2 airtime discount which I assume are without Vat and there is the Disney+ charge but at the end of the day the reusltant bill with no other charges outside my tariff is higher than I expected. The bill explanation would not get a Crystal Plain English mark! Maybe it's because I started part way though a billing period or something, let's see what it is next month. Cheers
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@gadjet 

For sure if you started part way through the month you will have a pro rata charge for that month and then you will have the full charge for the following month too (remember you always pay a month in advance).

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 4 of 5

gadjet
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
That's probably it, lets see what next months bill looks like.
Message 5 of 5