Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ Extra

Happenstance
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ok so I just signed up to a new contract and activated my Disney+ 6 months free which all worked fine. The problem I'm having is when I go back to MyO2 page it is still telling me that I need to activate the Disney+ extra. I've clicked through that link again just to try and confirm it but all it does is tell me this sub is already active. As MyO2 is where I actually control this subscription from with cancelling or turning off auto renewal I'm going to need it working. Anyone know what I can do?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Happenstance 

You can't do anything until after your first billing cycle.

After that, you will be able to manage your subsciption in the place you are looking now.

It always prompts you to redeem it for the first month.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Happenstance 

You can't do anything until after your first billing cycle.

After that, you will be able to manage your subsciption in the place you are looking now.

It always prompts you to redeem it for the first month.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Happenstance , how are you doing today?

It would be great to hear back from you to know if you're all sorted now with the above advice about the Extras or if you need any further information?

Message 3 of 6

Happenstance
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Marjo 

Hi, sorry about that. I did reply at the time but it must not have sent correctly. Yes all sorted now and working correctly with my Disney+ extra showing as registered now.

Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Thanks for letting us know slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 5 of 6

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

No worries @Happenstance , good to hear you're sorted. slight_smile Have a lovely weekend!

Message 6 of 6