cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discounts

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just upgraded my phone on refresh . I work for Aviva insurance company and can get a 25% discount . Can you help me activate this discount .

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147262 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

You need to follow the process described here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-How-to-sign-up/ba-p/1020172

We aren't o2 so can't do it for you, sorry.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147262 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

You need to follow the process described here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-How-to-sign-up/ba-p/1020172

We aren't o2 so can't do it for you, sorry.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous,

As @MI5 said, we are not CS. But you can find all the information on his guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up

Getting your discount

1. Buy a new device on O2 Refresh. Choose a Pay Monthly phone, tablet or mobile broadband device from an O2 store or our online shop.

2. Sign up to O2 Open. Come back to this page and sign up using your My O2 username and password and your employer's unique five characters O2 Open company code. Find out how to get your code

3. Add your discount. Once your work email or payslip has been verified, within 28 days of starting your contract, sign back into your O2 Open account and add your discount.

We hope it helps Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 3 of 3