Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnected from network

Cjw
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have had some setbacks and have accrued a bill that is too high to clear in one go. I had my services restricted 5 days ago and now have been disconnected from the network altogether. Can someone help me get back on track and at the very least reconnect to the network??
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144429 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@O2Lisa @O2Daniel can you help @Cjw here please?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

O2Daniel
  • 67 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Thanks for the tag @MI5, @Cjw I will private message you so we can look into things further
signature
Message 3 of 11

Cjw
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Many thanks
Message 4 of 11

Cjw
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I tried to call the contact number on site for o2 payment management. Unfortunately the number doesn’t take you to payment management, it’s a generic number. If you type in your number so they can find your account they hang up immediately. If you try another way then you’re left on hold for a long period of time. I’ve just been on hold for over an hour and had to hang up because I need to go back to work. Tried both saying I wanted to leave and that my phone has been stolen.
Message 5 of 11

MI5
  • 144429 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

I thought the point of having account advisors was to remove the need for customers to call?

@Cjw 

Did you receive help or see the message from @O2Daniel ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 11

Cjw
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I did after I made the call, however the guidance is now to call.... I would just like a direct line to payment management so I don’t have to wait on hold for long periods.
Message 7 of 11

MI5
  • 144429 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

The only numbers we know @Cjw 

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.

The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Currently using:
Message 8 of 11

Cjw
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
That number is not a direct number for payment management. As outlined above if you type your number in they automated system hangs up on you. If you use another option, like wanting to leave or having your phone stolen your placed on hold for a long period of time.
Message 9 of 11

MI5
  • 144429 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Cjw 

I understand that, but it's the number that O2 publish https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support

As customers like yourself, we don't know any different.

That's what the account advisors are for.

Currently using:
Message 10 of 11