Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct debit

NathanielT
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I’ve been with O2 since 2013 my phone bill has always been on the 25th money collected.

I noticed they took £169 from my account on the 18th a week early without telling me why via email,post, text call or anything! When I called today to ask they said it’s because I settled a phone in JUNE! They said the Apple Watch is linked so has automatically disconnected and I have been charged for it! I have been ok hold for 1 hour 4 minutes spoke to 4 staff members who have no idea what to do or who to help and 3 of them have hung up the phone when I tell them my issue and the screen loads up with my details as they don’t know how to help and just hang up to avoid looking bad. 

I have requested a call back by a manager! 
what else should I do? If I was told when I settled my phone by telephone that in a month the Apple Watch will HAVE to settle a month early I would not have done it!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@NathanielT You posted the same query in two different sections. Did you receive a Private Message from @O2Ryan in your other thread? He replied to the query at 15:31 and you should have had a message from him by now.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35758 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Hi, @NathanielT - we cannot access your records here on the Community Forum.

You will need to call O2, select the "Fraud" option to get through on one of the numbers in this guide: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Calling around 08:15 UK time is usually quicker to get an answer.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 4

NathanielT
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It’s not fraud it was O2 who collected the money. 
the direct debit reference is exactly the same. 
it was O2 who unlawfully collected money from my account.

and no team seems to be helping.

Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@NathanielT You posted the same query in two different sections. Did you receive a Private Message from @O2Ryan in your other thread? He replied to the query at 15:31 and you should have had a message from him by now.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4