Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didnt receive any details about my purchase

SW8
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I made an account and purchased an iphone 11 max pro. O2 took the £30 upfront pay from my bank account but didnt send me any details about my purchase afterwards.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@SW8  O2's stock reporting isn't live, so it's possible that the phone is out of stock. Take a look at this link: https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/how-to-track-your-order

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@SW8 

Check your spam to see if the confirmation emails went there by mistake. 

If not, call customer service to see if they actually received an order from you.

Additionally, your money is just reserved and not taken from your account until the order completes. If, for any reason the order does not complete, the money will be returned to your cleared funds in 3 or 4 days. 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @SW8 , how are you doing today? slight_smile I hope you got all the information you needed about your order, but if you have any additional questions the community could help with, don't hesitate to post again!

Cheers @MI5  and @Bambino for the help!

Message 4 of 4