Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device Plan

simon_lunter
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there, I have taken out my iPhone 12 Pro Max for a 24 month contract, I have also then added AirPods Pro’s later as an additional monthly device plan and I want to add one more device plan. I was wondering, once my phone will be paid off and I’ll want to go pay as you go once the phone contract is over, will my remaining device plans such as AirPods Pro’s and another ones I want to take continue being paid the agreed monthly amount? Or would they have to be paid off in full once my contract is finished and I no longer want to pay for my airtime and just go pay as you go? Thank you (I hope this isn’t confusing haha)

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Hi @simon_lunter - A Device Plan is a loan agreement which allows you to spread the cost of a product over a certain timeframe. Once that time has elapsed, the plan is considered paid-off, so long as you have paid every month on time, and the product becomes yours.

All the info on Device Plans here: 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/device-plan

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Hi @simon_lunter - A Device Plan is a loan agreement which allows you to spread the cost of a product over a certain timeframe. Once that time has elapsed, the plan is considered paid-off, so long as you have paid every month on time, and the product becomes yours.

All the info on Device Plans here: 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/device-plan

Good luck!

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@simon_lunter 

You can continue to pay for other devices monthly.

The requirement to pay off in full at the same time as a phone device plan only applies to the Apple watch.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3