Did you mean: 

Data share

hessey50
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Account on here seems to have lost questions so

I have three pay monthly accounts all show able to share data but cannot seem to get this tio work site says dont need a new contract and points to non existant link just paid for £30  quids worth of date on one account but have loads spare on other numbers been trying to sort this since march  no longer any support

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144074 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@hessey50 

You need to convert to sharer plans on the numbers you want to share data with https://www.o2.co.uk/sharer-plans

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

hessey50
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes thats what I have been trying to do... from site

"It doesn’t have to be on a new contractgo to My O2 or come and see us in store to share your current data allowance."

"Before you are able to share a data allowance across your devices, we'll need to activate sharing. If this wasn't done in store when you bought your device or sim, you can activate it in My O2. "

But there  isnt any way to do so that I can find there are no shops open though when I did try before they shut they said cant do it and the live chat was when available then as per norm of no use so now I am going nowhere I appreciate this is a difficult time as my daughter  the phone user a student nurse has had to move pro tem to an internet free location while doing 12 hour shifts hence my need to get her the extra data

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144074 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@hessey50 

You'll need to call customer service to activate it Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4