Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cancelling an upgrade

Hi, Yesterday I upgraded using O2 Refresh, ending my existing contract 3 months early. I did this on a bit of a whim as I kept recieving notifications from O2, and my current handset is barely usable. I am moving to Australia at the end of the year; ...

AnnaMac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

Can I order a new sim with my same number because my phone is saying emergency calls only no sim it was working ok yesterday morning (sunday)but while on a call to my mum it just cut off and I need it as I have important calls coming and that's the o...

Sarah07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my number not working

Hi, i am hoping someone can help me as i am getting very frustrated. i just upgraded from pay andgo to pay monthly. i asked to keep the number but the request keeps failing, so i have now a new number, which i was assured it wouldn't happen. the keep...

mrodri81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

customer services

Hi does anyone know if the 02 customer service is open tomorrow? ( Easter Sunday ) i need to cancel an order and its due to come tuesday so the sooner the better.

Mark05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shared data

I am trying to share data with another one of my devices already linked to my share data account but it isn’t giving me an option to click any of them. Just wondering if there’s anything I can do?

Nk2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missed payment will this affect my O2 refresh

Hi guys.Due to the pandemic currently happening and me being off work on furlough I stupidly missed a payment on my O2 account and have been old I'm being disconnected in the next few days if payment isn't made.I have since made the payment this morn...

New phone problem

picked up new S20 Plus. Error message. Sim 1 not Provisioned. Can't seem to get hold of anyone to help.... anybodies?

Jason68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlimited minutes

hello can someone help i have unlimited minutes ,what i want to no is how long can i talk for before i have to hang up is it like bt they let u talk for 1 hour then u have to hang up and redial.

gooseorc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus

I’ve recently upgraded my phone and have not chosen the extra yet as none really took my fancy. Can I add the Disney extra for the £2 off a month if I have already created and account?

Woodie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos