cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data bolt on add up

Anonymous
Not applicable

i am so frustrated and furious I have no word. I ran out of datas and bought 2GB. Within 1 minutes, I receive a text it has been added, a minute few second later another text saying I used it all up which is impossible ! I called 02 a minutes later....It takes me about 16 days to use 5gb (contract) so clearly it should take me a week to use to 2 GB and not 2 seconds. It happened to me last months too... I complained to the girl, she only added for free 1Gb ... And O2 never got to me to fix the problem and no refunds Whatsoever, O2 still owes me 1GB as I paid for 2gb and 13£. This months again it happened same thing... The girl credited back (but next month so we will see if that's actually true) and would not listen, saying it has all been used and as mentionned it is impossible in a few second if you compare with my usual use on 5gb... She even told me O2 was having issues with the data services which means I got screwed last month and again this month.  I lodged a complaint which I have not heard about but I am really considering leaving this network; i don't feel I am treated well for a 7 years user, I feel I have been robbed and the rate practise is way over the top for limited datas... So unhappy 

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know I overuse my datas (5gb in contracts) when I look at when I had to add up bolt one , it is after 2 weeks since I am on 4g... They said I used up my 2gb add up in literally  less than a minute which is ridiculous when you compare my normal data usage on contract ... 😒😒😒

Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

I complained on the phone first... And last month, not having any feedbacks or anyone calling me back ... I annoyed them by calling and keeping the girl as long as I can on the phone and went to the complaint section ... It leads to an email address ! I am gonna tweet this everywhere too 😈😈😈😠

Message 12 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144187 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
This is the official complaints process here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 16

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Best way is to complain to the complaints review service email address then it will get the attention of the correct department

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 14 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@adamtemp64 wrote:

Best way is to complain to the complaints review service email address then it will get the attention of the correct department

You will get an acknowledgement straight away but please give a contact number and they will contact you after 7 working days.

Message 15 of 16

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

By emailing you have an audit trail that if you are still unhappy you can then take it further using the ombudsman as per the info in @MI5 link for complaints 

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 16 of 16