Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Usage

SueR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have no mobile coverage at home, therefore my mobile phone is rarely used. When it is used it is for the odd phone call or text message.  My bills for the last few years average £14-£15 month because of this.(Sadly).   I received a text from at the begining of the month to say I had nearly used up my 500mb Data ?? How would I use this?  I telephoned O2 to query this. Spoke to a gentleman who could not explain what was taking up this data but said in the circumstances he would give me an extra free 500mb in this case.   Bill downloaded today and have been charge for the extra so called free mb's. Can't speak to anyone unless my phone has been stolen or I wish to cancel service.  I do not use facebook/instragram or have emails on phone so what is using up the data in the last month only. HELP PLEASE, appreciate anyone talking to me in basic language. I have an ipone 6.

Thank You!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122762 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@SueR 

You CAN call. Ignore what is being said when you ring and just press any option. If yoou get connected then they will pass you to another advisor Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3