Did you mean: 

DPD can't deliver

NFrance
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I did an upgrade for a new phone on Thursday and paid extra for a specific time slot on Friday.  However by midday they had said order would be delayed.  I rearranged delivery for pick up instead as was out over the weekend and have since been told for the 4th consecutive day that the order is delayed and being held in the Stoke Depot.  Contact to DPD is useless, they just say I will get a notification when it is ready to collect.  Contact with O2 customer support is equally useless and I am being told they cannot cancel the order as it has been despached, I would have to tell DPD to return the order.  They said if I wanted a new phone I wold have to take out another contract! DPD have said O2 have to put in the request for the return so I am at a stalemate.  O2 have stated they would have to wait for the return of the phone from DPD before they can cancel the order.  Given the current state of play with DPD losing phones at this depot and the unreasonable delay, how should I be expected to wait for the phone to get back to O2 to cancel the order so I can get a new one.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

NandKJacks
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm having this exact same issue! I don't understand how i can get it resolved. Apparently i can't even cancel until the phone is back with them so we're just stuck in limbo. 

Message 11 of 11