cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPD COLLECTION AND RETURN

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I smashed my iphone screen and DPD came to collect it to take to O2 insurance for it to be fixed/replaced

I was told I would be kept up to date on the progress of my phone. They gave me a tracking number and when I tracked my phone it says it had arrived and been signed for at the O2 insurance depot. However I have heard nothing since about my phone or when it will be returned when I was told once they had received my phone I could be noticed whether it would be a repair or replacement phone and how long it will be until it's returned.

I'm a little annoyed as I've gone a week now without a phone and have no idea how much longer I will be without one. Yet I'm still being charged a bill for a phone I'm not using!!

What is the next step I can take to find out how much longer I won't have a phone for?? Also will the same tracking number be used to track it being delivered back to me???

Any help would be much appreciated
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You will get a new tracking number when it is returned to you.
This should be sent by email to you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and Welcome to the forum.

Contact O2 Cs on 202 for pay monthly customers or 4445 payg.

They will be able to let you know what stage it's at.

O2 link for repairs. http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...

let us know how you get on.
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You will get a new tracking number when it is returned to you.
This should be sent by email to you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3