Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Texts

wonder if anyone can help me on this one. I check my usuage around ever 3 days. This morning I was checking and noticed that I had a charge of £2.55 on next months bill. I checked the additional charges and found that it was for a premium number (605...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Didnt receive O2 Surprise

In August both me and my husband did the O2 Surprises and both went for one of the free nights out, me bowling and my husband dinner for 2. We still have not received an email about them, who do i talk to? I only want what i won is that so much to as...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay Monthly Costs

Hi so im new to this and couldnt find a topic related to my question, mainly because I didnt look that hard as I'm, as the name suggests, thoroughly annoyed! I just came online to check my bill and found it to be a ridiculous amount! I pay £30 monthl...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying VAT?

Hi all just been looking at my monthly contract and my tariff should be 35 pounds and month. i have unlimited texts and 5 pounds for 1G internet.. sould it says 35 pounds. then when i look at my bill its 41 pounds.. they adding 6 pound on my bill for...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 4 SMS Issues

Having recently bought an iPhone 4 and changed to a Simplicity 20 tariff I found out today that the MMS doesn't work! Everything else is fine.I've spoken to O2 and they were suggesting I try a new sim card but I doubt it is that. What are the correct...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay as you go blackberry 02

I am on the simplicity tarrif for 02, in which i top up £10 a month and use £5 of that for unlimited texts.I have recently bought a blackberry off a friend, and am looking to set the phone up so I can use the internet, and blackberry messenger and em...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Have O2 changed my contract without informing me?

I'm a little confused so I'd appreciate if someone could clear this up for me.I upgraded to my Galaxy S just over a month ago and specifically requested the unlimited data bolt on which I've always had. The clerk complied and printed my contract. It ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

deactivate call divert- HELP!

I have typed ##002# and ##21# to deactivate call divert on my sony ericsson Z530i with O2 pay as you go but my phone is still diverting!!!Does anyone know any other codes. I have even rung O2 - they told me the codes i have done. I also have the symb...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos