cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer care

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been using the sim only deal where I get the 2GB data and unlimited minutes and texts for just over £20 per month.

I was recemntly informed that Vodaofne are offerring 10 times as much data for £10 per month with cashback.

I feel cheated that O2 didn't contact me, and they would have carried on charging me so much for so little.

When I phoned them they offerred to give me 20GB data for £20 per month, which is still double what Vodafone are charging.

Why do I matter so little to O2? 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is no loyalty these days. Everyone gets the same whether they are a new or existing customer 

Message 2 of 7

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Really,??
Vodafone have 20gb for a tenner a month?
Any link to this deal with cashback too?
Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124315 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

Nothing I can see at all ? https://www.vodafone.co.uk/shop/bundles-and-sims/sim-only-deals/

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 147156 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28297 Solutions
Why would o2 contact you? You chose an advertised offer but were free to take one from any other network. Asda don't phone me to say cornflakes are cheaper in tesco.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 124315 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
 Asda don't phone me to say cornflakes are cheaper in tesco.

Just read this...sorry ..but it made me laugh LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 93339 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Are we now at a stage where a network should make you aware of better offers on rival networks?

The responsibility is, and always has been, on the cutomer to shop around for the best deal. It's not hard or time consuming!

Message 7 of 7