cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service has become so poor. So frustrated and angry!

Mcken1988
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So last month my O2 app said my DD had been paid, so I did an early upgrade and paid off my two devices, cancelling one and upgrading the other. 

However apparently this wasn't the case at all and O2 tried to take Direct Debits for the device payments, however no funds where in the account because I paid my O2 bills early according to My O2 app.

Three days ago I got two e-mails saying I owe £166 on one device and £148 on the other. I'm confused as I've paid these off, upgraded and cancelled the line. So I've been calling O2 for three day even spending most of 7 hours of today 09/12/21 calling and being disconnected. 

I've been passed from customer service, to billing, to retentions and no one can take these payments!! Like why!? Last person I spoke to at 6pm tonight said, we will have someone call you this evening and yet again, no one has called me. All the while I'm going to get late payment fees and potentially a mark on my credit score because no one at O2 customer services can take these payments. 

I don't know what else to do except vent my frustration, I use to work for O2 and was a very happy customer for many years but this experience has just lets me massively disappointed and frustrated. 

Please can anyone give me some advice, because I'm sick of calling Customer Services.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35749 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions

Frustrating, but common, according to many other O2 Customers using the Community Forum, @Mcken1988.

This does look like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about on 202  or 0344 809 0202, or use the specific Payment management number - 0800 902 0217. Calling around 08:15 UK time seems to get you through quite quickly.

@O2Lisa is on here from  08:00 - 14:00,

@O2Sarah- from 09:00 - 15:00 today - I have tagged them, keep an eye on your PMs (envelope icon top right on PC) for a message from one of them.

If you feel up to it, you could also reach out to the O2 Social Media team on FB or Twitter, contacts at the foot of this message.

And I have never had a call-back via phone from O2, unless it has been one of their 'trusted resellers' trying to get me to buy a new contract (never listen to them, btw!)

Good luck!

Message 2 of 3

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @pgn.

@Mcken1988 I'll message you privately and look in to this for you.

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3