Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current O2 Network Issues.

Anonymous
Not applicable

On the site :

13/2/2014 17:00pm

Due to power disruption caused by adverse weather conditions, we’re still experiencing an issue with parts of our service in the North West of the UK. This means some of our customers may have difficulty in making and receiving calls and texts or using data on their devices.  We’re working with our suppliers to restore full service as quickly as we can.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I see a few goodwill gestures coming up here wink
Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I see a few goodwill gestures coming up here wink

Possibly but we must stress they do not have to offer anything Ref their T&C's.

"4. The Services and Equipment we supply and what you can expect of us – Our Services aren't available everywhere in the UK. You can check Network coverage in your area on our Website. The Services are not fault free and speed and quality, for example, can be affected by things like the thickness of the walls of the building you're in, atmospheric conditions, technical issues with the Network and the number of people near you trying to access the Services at the same time. Details are in paragraph 2 of the Agreement. Equipment we supply will accord with the manufacturer's description and packaging but digital Content (such as apps or software) preloaded on such Equipment will often contain minor defects and such Content should be judged against quality standards proportionate to the value of those digital goods. "

Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh no I know they don't have to but I'm just saying I think they will
Message 4 of 13

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23391 Posts
  • 1032 Topics
  • 3726 Solutions

Why? They have no control over the weather. I'm sure every network is having similar problems.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 13

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

Why? They have no control over the weather. I'm sure every network is having similar problems.

I'm afraid some on here won't be happy until O2 collapses and gets taken over.

Maybe they will enjoy the following price rises with the lack of competition?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 13

Bambino
  • 23391 Posts
  • 1032 Topics
  • 3726 Solutions

@perksie wrote:

@Bambino wrote:

I'm afraid some on here won't be happy until O2 collapses and gets taken over.

Maybe they will enjoy the following price rises with the lack of competition?

It does puzzle me why people would want to see that. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Who would want to see that all I'm saying is I bet O2 will be giving out some goodwill promotions
Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 won't collapse. They are profitable and if they needed to grow or reduce they could do so fairly easily.

They may get taken over. That is a different story.
Message 9 of 13

Bambino
  • 23391 Posts
  • 1032 Topics
  • 3726 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Who would want to see that all I'm saying is I bet O2 will be giving out some goodwill promotions

I don't see why you think they would. O2 has no control over what's going on at the moment. We're all at the mercy of the weather.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 10 of 13