cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit refund

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys

I have been paying extra off my bill each month in case of a rainy day and now have around £80 credit. I wanted to upgrade and use the money to pay off the rest of my phone plan but o2 saidi could not use it for that as it cant be transfered

Can i just ask for this to be refunded and then use it to [ay off the phone plan? was going to ring again but was super busy again when i called back so thought i would ask here

thanks!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

does the credit show in your Myo2?

if so, fill un the online form and money will be refunded to your bank account within 2 weeks.

You can then use the money to

Pay off the phone plan

Message 2 of 15

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

This is a customer to customer forum and we really cant help with account queries.

You really have to ring CS again and see if they would reconsider. Though I expect the answer would be the same...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes it does but when i looked at that form it said for a final bill which mine isnt so wasnt sure if it would still work 

thanks for the reply!

Message 4 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
im asking can i get a refund on my credit here not can i transfer the money to pay off my phone balance slight_smile
Message 5 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Apologies. i was replying in relation to you putting your money towards an Upgrade as you asked.

If the MyO2 is for a final bill refund/.....then you will have to go back to CS I suspect?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
im asking can i get a refund on my credit here not can i transfer the money to pay off my phone balance slight_smile

I think you could get a refund. However it was your choice to pay extra on your existing monthly repayment...so as said I think you ringing CS will be your only option..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Customer Service by phone or Live Chat are your only avenues -> http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

If you've been paying extra funds on your account then I cannot see any logical reason why O2 would not return it or let you use it as required.
Message 8 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
You will have to request the money back and then make a payment to your phone plan.

Crazy I know but they can't transfer it because it's technically two different agreements so a statement for both would need to show the refund and payment seperately.
Message 9 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
You will have to request the money back and then make a payment to your phone plan.

Crazy I know but they can't transfer it because it's technically two different agreements so a statement for both would need to show the refund and payment seperately.

Exactly my point @Anonymous  The OP has already said O2 have refused to allow it to be used to upgrade.

However the money paid... is in excess of the money required therefore they would have to do a simple refund

As the Op has been ringing O2 to confirm this...I saw no need to add the contract us link..:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 15