Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit file

Bertie3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I'm a first time poster after a bit of advice . I use clearscore to check my credit scores and it also gives a slightly lagging balance on your mobile phone deals. I have 2 phones , one is 12 months into a 3 year plan and one was paid up last month . For some reason the bills on clearscore have both been increased quite substantially, even taking into account the lag. The payed up phone was showing on clearscore as a remaining bill of £26, it now says £176 even though its fully paid . The 3 year plan has increased from £270 to £340. Does anybody have any idea why this has happened and how to fix it. Many thanks.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23904 Posts
  • 1042 Topics
  • 3769 Solutions

@Bertie3 We are all customers with no access to anyone else's account. The only information we can offer is the contact details of the Credit Files Referrals Team below. We do know they are not quick to respond:

creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23904 Posts
  • 1042 Topics
  • 3769 Solutions

@Bertie3 We are all customers with no access to anyone else's account. The only information we can offer is the contact details of the Credit Files Referrals Team below. We do know they are not quick to respond:

creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

AMCross1969
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

same problem here absolute disgrace NO updates since March on credit file and no one to talk to to set it right ended up logging complaint with equifax

Message 3 of 3