cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had a complaint which I took up with local O2 shop they could not help so I e-mailed the complaints dept (3 times) NO RESPONSE. I then sent a letter to the CEO O2 and guess what no reply. Does anyone out there know how to get a response from O2 or do I go to the next step and contact the industry ombudsman.

John

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Sent E-Mail to complaintsreviewservice@o2.com

You have an extra letter in the address you have used so maybe that's the reason you haven't had a response from them? Should be as below

complaintreviewservice@o2.com

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do you fancy explaining the issue here and we'll point you in the right direction?

Also - which email/address did you use for complaints?
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
What's your complaint about?You don't sound a very happy bunny!!!!
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

My problem started last June with an I phone being obtained fraudulently on my A/C. O2 fraud dept agreed fraud had occurred but accounts dept could not refund as per fraud dept. I then believed that this would all sorted in due course and asked in the O2 shop about o2 mast upgrades as my signal is terrible at home and was told mast would be upgraded by end of September 2012 and on this basis upgraded my phone. Mast has not been upgraded signal still rubbish and want to change to a payg tariff. Shop who gave wrong info cannot do anything and complaints dept wont answer e mails. I have been an O2 customer for 20 years without any major problems

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I wonder where the shop was getting their info on mast upgrades as these to my knowledge are never given out.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Sent E-Mail to complaintsreviewservice@o2.com

You have an extra letter in the address you have used so maybe that's the reason you haven't had a response from them? Should be as below

complaintreviewservice@o2.com

Message 7 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Getting the address right could help! slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 8 of 9

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Sunshine,

I really hope you get it sorted soon and following jonsie's advice will really help.

Send a message to the new address that jonsie has linked to and let us know how you get on!

Cheers, Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 9 of 9