Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

PollyR12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am absolutely appalled and disgusted at how O2 has treated me, a long time customer. I was cheated and tricked into upgrading my phone and continuing as a monthly payment customer. They offered me a measly £136 to recycle my iPhone X ( purchased from them) which is in perfect working order. I sent it to them in the recycling packaging they sent me and now the tell me they will only give me a measly £27 and say the camera is not fully functioning.  This is just not true and I have been tricked by them. And to top it all there is nowhere to complain to except to use aura which is worse than useless.

appalling way to treat a loyal customer 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@PollyR12 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@PollyR12 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@PollyR12 You're not obliged to accept their offer. You can request that O2 Recycle send the phone back to you and then take it to a company like CEX or any other phone recycling company, who will probably give you more for your phone.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3